Ambala, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow
Designation- Train Supervisor
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum Graduate in Any Stream
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Salary- 17000/- In hand + PF, ESI, Food, Accommodation
Location- New Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, Kanpur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur
Responsibilities & Duties-
1. Plan for the manpower, equipment, and materials needed to provide service to customers.
2. Directs and supervises performance of trains and engine crews to ensure compliance with the Book of Rules, Special Instructions, Bulletins, Special Notices, and other established practices.
3. Supervise personnel in accordance with labor agreement, company rules, and FRA regulations.
4. Maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
5. Propose cost reductions and operating changes as service requirements change.
6. Promote safe work practices and environment.
7. Complete all required reports.
8. Responsible for the coordination of transportation activities of the railroad with internal and external customers to provide for the safe and efficient movement of cars and trains.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Public Relation (PR) / Advertising / Events|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, MD/Medicinae Doctor, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Public Relation Officer|
|About Company||The Rajdhani Express is a series of express passenger train services in India operated by Indian Railways connecting the national capital New Delhi with the capital and/or largest cities of various states. Rajdhani means "The Capital" in many Indian languages. The Rajdhanis are among the fastest trains in India along with Tejas Express, Gatimaan Express, Shatabdi Express and Duronto Express and get the highest priority on the Indian railway network.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|