0 - 1 Years
Company-Shram Shakti Bhawan
Designation- Data Entry Operator
Qualification- Graduate with 30 WPM Typing Speed
Location- Parliament House Delhi
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Insert Customer and Account Data By Inputting Text Based and Numerical Information from Source Documents Within Time Limits.
2) Compile, Verify Accuracy and Sort Information According to Priorities to Prepare Source Data for Computer Entry.
3) Review Data for Deficiencies or Errors, Correct Any Incompatibilities if Possible and Check Output.
4) Research and Obtain Further Information for Incomplete Documents.
5) Apply Data Program Techniques and Procedures.
6) Generate Reports, Store Completed Work in Designated Locations and Perform Backup Operations.
7) Scan Documents and Print Files, When Needed.
8) Keep Information Confidential.
9) Respond to Queries for Information and Access Relevant Files.
10) Comply with Data Integrity and Security Policies.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
Shram Shakti Bhawan
|About Company||The Ministry of Labour & Employment is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India. The main responsibility of the Ministry is to protect and safeguard the interests of workers in general and those who constitute the poor, deprived and disadvantage sections of the society, in particular, with due regard to creating a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity and to develop and coordinate vocational skill training and employment services. Government’s attention is also focused on promotion of welfare and providing social security to the labour force both in organized and unorganized sectors, in tandem with the process of liberalization. These objectives are sought to be achieved through enactment and implementation of various labour laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers. The State Governments are also competent to enact legislations, as labour is a subject in the concurrent list under the Constitution of India.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|