0 - 1 Years
Company- Krishna Maruti Limited
Designation- Quality & Production Manager
Qualification- Minimum Graduate with Good Communication Skills
Salary Package- 1 year CTC- 14390 In hand 9135
2 year CTC- 15897 In hand 10338
3 year CTC- 17403 In hand 11450
4 year CTC- 18980 In hand 12615
Other Facilities- Breakfast, Lunch & Dress
Location- Manesar (Gurgaon) & Gujarat
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
2. Review customer requirements and make sure they are met.
3. Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
4. Set standards for quality as well as health and safety.
5. Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
6. Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
7. Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
8. Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
9. Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
10.Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
11.Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
12.Assess the effectiveness of changes made.
13.Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
14.Make sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
15.Train and manage a team of quality control technicians.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
Krishna Maruti Limited
|About Company||Krishna Maruti Limited is the name that comes into any leading automotive company’s mind when they think of a complete auto interiors solution provider. The flagship company of Krishna Group, KML since inception has focused on meeting the challenges in delivering interiors to a dynamic and sophisticated automotive. The division works towards meeting all seating requirements of any automotive company including Seating Systems, Head Rest Assemblies, Arm Rest Assemblies, Seat Trims (Covers), Injection Molded Door Trims etc.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|