0 - 1 Years
Company- Mumbai International Airport
Designation- Baggage Assistant
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- Upto 19K + Incentive
Location- Andheri International Airport
* Only Male Candidates Can Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Collect, sort and check luggage against flight lists, making sure that items go on to the right aircraft.
2. Transfer luggage from the check-in areas to the departure areas.
3. Move luggage to and from aircraft holds using trucks, cargo loaders and loading conveyor systems.
4. Store cargo (goods) in warehouses ready for distribution.
5. Load inbound luggage onto conveyors in the arrivals hall.
6. Help clean and de-ice aircraft.
7. Help keep the runways clear of debris and snow in winter.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
Mumbai International Airport
|About Company||Mumbai has one unique Airport, the Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport. In the past, Mumbai Airport was known as Sahar International Airport, while some locals still use this name nowadays along with Santacruz Airport given its location in the suburbs of Sanatacruz and Sahar village in Andheri and the fact that in the past were two independent airports. It is the second busiest airport in India after Delhi Airport. The airport is located in Andheri, 8 km north of downtown Mumbai.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|