0 - 1 Years
Company- Manappuram Finance Ltd.
Designation- Sales Executive (Gold Loan)
Qualification- Minimum Graduation with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 12K to 20K + PF + ESIC + Incentive
* Both Male & Female Candidates Can Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Coordinate with branch sales team and support BSM, SMs for lead conversion.
2. Tele-calling / follow up on leads given by sales team and Corporate office.
3. Coordinate customer walk in branch. Explain product details to customer and suggest scheme based on need analysis.
4. Conduct self gold valuation and inform gold loan amount. Manage external gold valuation process i.e. interacting with valuator making sure that the process is followed.
5. Update valuation details in system i.e. Gold portal and loan booking system.
6. Ensure loan processing completed within stipulated TAT.
7. Follow up with delinquent customer and ensure that customer does not cross 30 DPD bucket.
8. Follow up with customer for timely interest collection.
9. Gold loan file disbursal in system (this could be done by BOM for most Branches).
10.Custody of gold packets in the office, record it as per process.
11.Raise Payment Request / Cheque Disbursement, record it as per process.
12.Arrange to send the complete file to COPS as per process.
13.Manage Related MIS, interface with COPS, regional teams as might be required.
14.Co-ordinate with central telecalling team for collections / follow up for payments from overdue borrowers.
15.Customer Support / Service as required.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Insurance / Loan / Credit Management|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
Manappuram Finance Ltd.
|About Company||Manappuram Finance Ltd. is one of India’s leading gold loan NBFCs. Promoted by Shri. V.P. Nandakumar, the current MD & CEO, its origins go back to 1949 when it was founded in the coastal village of Valapad (Thrissur District) by his late father Mr. V.C. Padmanabhan. The firm was involved in pawn broking and money lending carried out on a modest scale. Shri Nandakumar took over the reins in 1986 after his father expired. Since then, it has been a story of unparalleled growth with many milestones crossed. Incorporated in 1992, Manappuram Finance Ltd. has grown at a rapid pace. Today, it has 4208 (Includes branches of subsidiary companies) branches across 28 states/UTs with assets under management (AUM) of Rs. 166.18 billion and a workforce of 24,717.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|