0 - 1 Years
Company- Delhi Airport
Designation- Guest Service Associate
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 10K to 20K
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. To answer the telephone calls and to keep a track of the in house activities like giving information regarding the availability of the rooms and making reservations based on it.
2. To give outstanding services to the guests that have checked in and greet them in a friendly manner and interact with them in a positive way.
3. To maintain up to date knowledge on the current services that are being offered and make sure that this information is conveyed to the customers in an effective way.
4. To ensure that the rooms have been allocated properly, hand over the keys to them and ensure that all the registration and check in procedures have been followed as per the given standards.
5. To enter all the relevant guest related information, so that it can be retrieved in case there is a requirement, and to maintain and update the accounts and post them accurately.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|About Company||Delhi Airport (IATA: DEL, ICAO: VIDP), also known as Indira Gandhi International Airport, is the unique airport that serves the city of New Delhi. The airport is the busiest one in India in terms of passenger traffic and cargo. There are plans to continue to expand the airport if the traffic continues to grow. The airport is the busiest airport of India and is locted in Palam, 16km from the New Delhi city centre and 15 km south-west of New Delhi railway station.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|