0 - 1 Years
Company- Ministry of Department
job Type- Contract Bases, 3 to 5 Years Contract
duties & Responsibilities-
1. Set Goals for Performance and Deadlines in Ways that Comply with Company’s Plans and Vision and Communicate Them to Subordinates.
2. Organize Workflow and Ensure that Employees Understand Their Duties or Delegated Tasks.
3. Monitor Employee Productivity and Provide Constructive Feedback and Coaching.
4. Receive Complaints and Resolve Problems.
5. Maintain Timekeeping and Personnel Records.
6. Pass On Information from Upper Management to Employees and Vice Versa.
7. Prepare and Submit Performance Reports.
8. Decide On Reward and Promotion Based On Performance.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Ministry Of Department
|About Company||A ministry is a governmental organisation, headed by a minister, that is meant to manage a specific sector of public administration. Governments may have differing numbers and types of ministries, but the Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary notes that all states have (often under varying names) a Ministry of Interior, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Ministry of Defense (which may be divided into ministries for land, naval, and air forces), a Ministry of Justice and a Ministry of Finance. A Ministry of Education or similar is also commonly present. Ministries are usually immediate subdivisions of the cabinet (the executive branch of the government), and subordinate to its chief executive who is called prime minister, chief minister, president, minister-president or (federal) chancellor.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|