0 - 1 Years
Company- Delhi High Court
Designation- Computer Operator
Qualification- Graduate with Good Communication Skills.
Salary- 25000 CTC
Shift- 9AM to 5PM
* Male & Female Both Can Apply.
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
2. Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
3. Starts operations by entering commands.
4. Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
5. Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
6. Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
7. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
8. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
9. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
Delhi High Court
|About Company||The High Court of Delhi (IAST: dillī uchcha nyāyālaya) was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four Judges. They were Chief Justice K.S.Hegde, Justice I.D.Dua, Justice H.R.Khanna and Justice S.K.Kapur. The sanctioned strength of Judges of this High Court increased from time to time. Presently, the sanctioned strength of Judges of the High Court of Delhi is 45 permanent Judges and 15 Additional Judges.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|