0 - 1 Years
Company- Airports Authority of India (aai)
designation- Customer Relationship Executive
qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills.
salary- 27000 Ctc
location- Chandigarh , Dehradun & Amritsar
duties & Responsibilities-
1. Ensure Outstanding Customer Satisfaction By Maintaining Strong Working Relationships.
2. Handle Client Issues Throughout the Implementation Life Cycle in a Timely and Accurate Fashion.
3. Manage and Train Resources to Ensure Quality and Consistency of Service to Customers.
4. Schedule and Conduct Status Meetings with Appropriate Development Resources and Customers.
5. Provide Proper Refund and Compensation to Customers On Time.
6. Maintain Complete and Accurate Customer Correspondence Data.
7. Assist in Making Major Business Decisions.
8. Develop and Update Client Related Reports.
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
|About Company||The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 126 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 89 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|