0 - 1 Years
Company- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Designation- Ticketing Executive
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills.
Salary- 27000 CTC
Location- Chandigarh & Amritsar
* Only Female Candidates Can Apply.
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Knowledge of Domestic/International Ticketing according to needs of different clients.
2. Resolving clients complaint and escalations whenever required.
3. Supervise the work of office, administrative and customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
4. Issuing tickets and other relevant documents.
5. Interacting with the airline regarding refund and cancellation policies.
6. Maintaining daily productivity report of agents.
7. Handling customer service calls regarding Reservation, flight information and Marketing schemes.
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
|About Company||The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 126 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 89 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|