0 - 1 Years
Delhi, , , North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
Bank- ICICI Bank
Designation- Field Sales Executive
Qualification- Graduate With Good Communication Skills
Salary- 18400/- CTC
Location- Noida Sector 16, Green Park, Janakpuri, Rohini, Gurgaon
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
2. It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
3. Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss their products would meet their requirements.
4. Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
5. Focus should be to increase the sales of the company.
6. Should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
7. Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
8. Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
9. Must totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
10.They need to generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|About Company||ICICI Bank Limited (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat. As of 2018, ICICI Bank is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank currently has a network of 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries including India.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|