0 - 1 Years
Company- Go Airlines
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication Skills
Location- IGI Airport - T2
Working Hours- 8 Hours
* One Year 60 Tickets.
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
• Take work orders from supervisors and determine which aircraft have been assigned.
• Conduct a survey of assigned cargo, including passengers’ luggage to determine the time that will be required to conduct loading or unloading work.
• Lift and carry all cargo items from dollies to the airplane cargo area and ensure that all items are properly stacked and secured.
• Unload airplane cargo areas and place retrieved items onto conveyor belts or transport dollies.
• Operate equipment such as cargo and belt loaders, lift trucks, ramp tractors and loading systems.
• Ascertain that cargo is distributed/stacked in a manner that maximizes space.
• Calculate weights for different airplane cargo departments using predefined charts and metrics.
• Accompany the aircraft as part of the crew to ensure that cargo is kept safe during flights.
• Determine both quantity and orientation of assigned cargo items, and compute aircraft’s center of gravity.
• Create and submit daily reports of cargo handling, loading and unloading activities.
• Inform supervisors of any issues or problems of cargo activities, or any suspicious findings in an immediate manner.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|About Company||Go Airlines (India) Ltd. is an aviation foray of the Wadia Group. It operates under the brand GoAir. In November 2005, GoAir launched its operations as a low-fare carrier to commoditize air travel and offer airline seats at a marginal premium to train fares across India. The airline currently operates over 230 daily flights and approximately 1600 weekly flights across 28 destinations – 24 domestic and 4 international. The GoAir route network spans across prominent business metros as well as key leisure destinations across the Indian subcontinent. GoAir currently renders its services at the airports in Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi, Srinagar, Phuket, Malé and Muscat. Through this route network GoAir ensures a smart value-for-money option for both business and leisure travellers, without compromising on either safety or service factors.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|