0 - 1 Years
Company- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication Skills
Salary- 18000/- To 24000/-
Location- Noida, Panipat
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
2. Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
3. Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
4. Receive complaints and resolve problems.
5. Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
6. Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
7. Prepare and submit performance reports.
8. Decide on reward and promotion based on performance.
9. Hire and train new employees.
10.Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
|About Company||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17. It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for year 2016 and 168th in Fortune's ‘Global 500’ list of world's largest companies in the year 2017. As of 31 March 2017 IndianOil's employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre. It is India's largest downstream oil company, with a work force of more than 33,000 employees, a turnover of Rs. 506,428 crore and a net profit of Rs. 21,346 crore in 2017-18.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|