0 - 1 Years
Company- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Job Type- Contract Base
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 16692 CTC
Location- Delhi NCR
Age Limit- 18 to 35 Years
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Practicing safe driving habits.
2. Following all state and national safety regulations and standards.
3. Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
4. Opening vehicle doors and assisting passengers/loading cargo/loading baggage.
5. Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
6. Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
7. Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed.
8. Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
9. Loading and unloading vehicle.
10.If needed, collecting payments, documenting amount, and offering receipts.
11.Completing documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports.
12.Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
Food Corporation of India
|About Company||The Food Corporation of India is an organization created and run by the Government of India and also run by state Governments. Its top official is designated as Chairman. It was started in 1965 with its Initially headquartered at Chennai. Later this was moved to New Delhi. It also has regional centers in the capitals of the states. Important regions of the state also serve as district centers.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|