0 - 1 Years
Bank- Kotak Mahindra Bank
designation- Account Opening Executive
qualification- Only Graduates with Good Communication Skills
salary- 12000 to 13000
location- Delhi Ncr
duties & Responsibilities-
1) Answer Customers' Questions, and Explain Available Services such as Deposit Accounts, Bonds, and Securities.
2) Compile Information About New Accounts, Enter Account Information Into Computers, and File Related Forms or other Documents.
3) Refer Customers to Appropriate Bank Personnel in Order to Meet Their Financial Needs.
4) Interview Customers in Order to Obtain Information Needed for Opening Accounts or Renting Safe-deposit Boxes.
5) Inform Customers of Procedures for Applying for Services such as Atm Cards, Direct Deposit of Checks, and Certificates of Deposit.
6) Obtain Credit Records from Reporting Agencies.
7) Collect and Record Customer Deposits and Fees, and Issue Receipts Using Computers.
8) Investigate and Correct Errors Upon Customers' Request, According to Customer and Bank Records.
9) Perform Teller Duties as Required.
10) Execute Wire Transfers of Funds.
11) Duplicate Records for Distribution to Branch Offices.
12) Issue Initial and Replacement Safe-deposit Keys to Customers, and Admit Customers to Vaults.
13) Perform Foreign Currency Transactions and Sell Traveler's Checks.
14) Schedule Repairs for Locks On Safe-deposit Boxes.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
Kotak Mahindra Bank
|About Company||Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued the licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group's flagship company, to carry on banking business. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, general insurance, life insurance, and wealth management. As on April 2019, it is second largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|