0 - 1 Years
Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida
Bank- Bank of Baroda
designation- Telecaller Executive
qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
salary- 12k to 15k in Hand + Esic + Pf + Incentive
location- Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Faridabad
fresher & Experienced Both Can Apply.
note- Only Female Canddates Can Apply.
duties & Responsibilities-
1. Contact Potential or Existing Customers to Inform Them About a Product or Service Using Scripts.
2. Answer Questions About Products or the Company.
3. Ask Questions to Understand Customer Requirements and Close Sales.
4. Direct Prospects to the Field Sales Team When Needed.
5. Enter and Update Customer Information in the Database.
6. Take and Process Orders in An Accurate Manner.
7. Handle Grievances to Preserve the Company’s Reputation.
8. Go the “extra Mile” to Meet Sales Quota and Facilitate Future Sales.
9. Keep Records of Calls and Sales and Note Useful Information.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Bank Of Baroda
|About Company||Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India and headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. It has a corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018 to create the country's third largest lender. The amalgamation is the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore, making it the third largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and HDFC Bank.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|