0 - 1 Years
Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida
Bank- Bank of Baroda (Credit Card Sales)
Designation- Branch Relationship Executive (BRE)
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 12K to 15K In hand + Esic + Pf + Incentive
Location- Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Faridabad
Fresher & Experienced both can apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Maintain and Develop Good Relationship with Customers Through Personal Contact or Meetings or Via Telephone Etc.
2. Must Act as a Bridge Between the Company and Its Current Market and Future Markets.
3. Display Efficiency in Gathering Market and Customer Info to Enable Negotiations Regarding Variations in Prices, Delivery and Customer Specifications to Their Managers.
4. Help Management in Forthcoming Products and Discuss On Special Promotions.
5. Review Their Own Performance and Aim At Exceeding Their Targets.
6. Record Sales and Order Information and Report the Same to the Sales Department.
7. Provide Accurate Feedback On Future Buying Trends to Their Respective Employers.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Bank Of Baroda
|About Company||Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India and headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. It has a corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018 to create the country's third largest lender. The amalgamation is the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore, making it the third largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and HDFC Bank.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|