0 - 1 Years
Company- Indian Railway
designation- Coach Attendant
qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with Good Communication Skills
salary- 14k + Daily Incentive + Food + Traveling
train Type- Only Superfast & Rajdhani Train
train Route- Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Ranchi, Patna, all Over in India.
location- New Delhi, Anand Vihar
documents Required- Police Verification & Medical Certificate is Mandatory.
note- Charges Apply.
duties & Responsibilities-
1. to Be Present in the Coach Half An Hour Before the Departure of the Train and Check that all Internal Fittings in the Coach Provided for the Convenience and Safety of Passengers are Intact and in Working Order and that Water Tanks have Been Filled and all Fittings for Supply and Use of Water in the Bathrooms are in Good Working Order.
2. to Carry the List of Passengers Traveling in His Coach and Accommodate Passengers Joining Enroute.
3. to Check Tickets of Passengers When They First Enter the Coach to Occupy Berths/ Seats in the Coach, if a Tte is Not There to Exercise this Check.
4. to Attend Personally to Minor Electrical / Mechanical Defects Developing in the Coach and Call Maintenance Staff Concerned for Attending to other Repairs.
5. to Keep the Compartments Locked When the Train is On the Run and Open Them for Occupation as and When Required.
6. to Keep the Seats and Berths of Compartment Properly Cleaned At Regular Intervals By Personally Dusting the Same.
7. to Assist Passengers in Obtaining Food, Refreshment and Look After Their Convenience Generally.
8. to Ensure that Bath Rooms, Compartments, Corridors, Wash Basins and Mirrors are Cleaned By Safaiwalas At Regular Intervals.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|About Company||Indian Railways (IR) is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) route. Routes are electrified with 25 kV AC electric traction while thirty three percent of them are double or multi-tracked. Indian Railway (IR) runs more than 20,000 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,349 stations across India.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|