0 - 1 Years
Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi
Company- Aadhar Card (uidai)
designation- Computer Operator
qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
salary- 17000/- Ctc to 19000/- Ctc
location- East Delhi, South Delhi
note- Charges Apply.
duties & Responsibilities-
1. Determines Sequence of Operations By Studying Production Schedule.
2. Prepares Equipment for Operations By Accessing Software in Computer; Loading Paper Into Printers and Plotters; Preparing for Output.
3. Starts Operations By Entering Commands.
4. Maintains Operations By Monitoring Error and Stoppage Messages; Observing Peripheral Equipment; Entering Commands to Correct Errors and Stoppages; Reloading Paper; Making Adjustments in Process; Notifying Supervisor for Additional Resources.
5. Documents Problems and Actions By Completing Production Logs.
6. Resolves User Problems By Answering Questions and Requests.
7. Ensures Operation of Equipment By Completing Preventive Maintenance Requirements and Tests; Following Manufacturer's Instructions; Troubleshooting Malfunctions; Calling for Repairs; Maintaining Equipment Inventories; Evaluating New Equipment and Techniques.
8. Maintains Supplies Inventory By Checking Stock to Determine Inventory Level; Anticipating Needed Supplies; Placing and Expediting Orders for Supplies; Verifying Receipt of Supplies.
9. Maintains Client Confidence and Protects Operations By Keeping Information Confidential.
10.contributes to Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results as Needed.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
Aadhar Card (UIDAI)
|About Company||Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtained by residents of India, based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established in January 2009 by the government of India, under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, following the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act, 2016.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|