0 - 1 Years
Company- Semi Govt Department
designation- Multi Tasking Staff (mts)
job Type- Contract Bases
qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with Good Communication Skills
salary- 17000/- Ctc
location- Nirman Bhawan New Delhi
note- Charges Apply
duties & Responsibilities-
1. Physical Maintenance of Records of the Section.
2. General Cleanliness & Upkeep of the Section/unit.
3. Carrying of Files & other Papers Within the Building.
4. Photocopying, Sending of Fax Etc.
5. other Non-clerical Work in the Section/unit.
6. Assisting in Routine Office Work like Diary, Despatch Etc., Including On Computer
7. Delivering of Dak (outside the Building).
8. Opening & Closing of Rooms.
9. Cleaning of Rooms.
10. the Dusting of Furniture Etc.
11. Upkeep of Parks, Lawns, Potted Plants Etc.
12. Any other Work Assigned By the Superior Authority.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Security / Law Enforcement / Defence Force|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
Semi Govt Department
|About Company||A government or state agency, sometimes an appointed commission, is a permanent or semi-permanent organization in the machinery of government that is responsible for the oversight and administration of specific functions, such as an intelligence agency. There is a notable variety of agency types. Although usage differs, a government agency is normally distinct both from a department or ministry, and other types of public body established by government. The functions of an agency are normally executive in character, since different types of organizations (such as commissions) are most often constituted in an advisory role—this distinction is often blurred in practice however.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|