0 - 1 Years
Designation- Cargo Loader
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 12K CTC, In hand 9200/-
Note- Candidate Must Carry Passport.
Duties & Responsibilities-
• Take work orders from supervisors and determine which aircraft have been assigned.
• Conduct a survey of assigned cargo, including passengers’ luggage to determine the time that will be required to conduct loading or unloading work.
• Lift and carry all cargo items from dollies to the airplane cargo area and ensure that all items are properly stacked and secured.
• Unload airplane cargo areas and place retrieved items onto conveyor belts or transport dollies.
• Operate equipment such as cargo and belt loaders, lift trucks, ramp tractors and loading systems.
• Ascertain that cargo is distributed/stacked in a manner that maximizes space.
• Calculate weights for different airplane cargo departments using predefined charts and metrics.
• Accompany the aircraft as part of the crew to ensure that cargo is kept safe during flights.
• Determine both quantity and orientation of assigned cargo items, and compute aircraft’s center of gravity.
• Create and submit daily reports of cargo handling, loading and unloading activities.
• Inform supervisors of any issues or problems of cargo activities, or any suspicious findings in an immediate manner.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|About Company||Established in 1990 and headquartered at Bangalore, DTDC has 7 Zonal offices, 20 strategically located Regional Offices and over 430 operating facilities spread across India. DTDC has now embarked upon its journey of transforming its identity from an Express Document Player to an Integrated Parcels driven business through its strategic partnership with Geopost's DPD group - Europe's second largest Parcels Delivery player. The brand name is now being re-christened to DTDC Express Limited as the company focuses to enhance their expertise in the logistics sector under their Vision 2020 program.The strategy behind the repositioning of the brand is to project DTDC as a complete express logistics player that delivers significant value in the markets that it operates in across the globe. DTDC Express Limited has its presence in more than 500 district headquarters through its large network of more than 10500 franchisees and extends services to over 10,500 Pin codes while handling more than 12 million shipments every month.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|