Company- HCL Technologies
Designation- Network Analyst
Qualification- Minimum BCA with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 18K + Cab Facility
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Provide network support and perform troubleshoot to resolve various WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
2. Assist various departments to maintain network security and configure remote routers and firewalls
and provide engineering support.
3. Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades services to streamline process and recommend improvements.
4. Maintain hardware and software for network perform troubleshoot and assist in installation and
upgrade workstations and Servers.
5. Install and maintain data and voice circuits through routers, switches, and Wide Area Network
6. Perform System Administration tasks on Windows 2003 and 2008 Server, Windows XP and Windows Vista
7. Analyze and perform troubleshoot on Local Area Network cabling and Wide Area Network wired for all
Very Small Aperture Satellite Terminals (VSAT).
8. Install and maintain Voice Over IP and VTC devices and ensure customer availability for various
9. Administer and prepare program for IP addresses, develop network resources and train support
personnel to provide Tier I support to end users.
10.Monitor all Information Assurance policies and enforce compliance to all network security policies.
11.Monitor and perform hardware and software upgrades to network servers including operating systems
12.Analyze and recommend VP of Information Technology and prepare forecast for all software and
13.Coordinate with various teams for disaster planning and perform network backup and monitor recovery
14.Manage and document network systems, operational procedures and monitor hardware inventory for
15.Administer software licensing and purchasing for effective installation of network.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|About Company||HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 132,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 8.4 billion for 12 months ended 31st Dec, 2018.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|