0 - 1 Years
Company- Indian Railways
Designation- Platform Supervisor
Job Type- Contact Base for 3 Years
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills.
Salary- 17500 CTC
Location- New Delhi Railway Station
Note- Charges Apply
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Instructing rail operators on policies and procedures.
2) Conducting trip evaluations.
3) Administering corrective action as needed.
4) Monitor vehicle operations to include on-time performance.
5) Will investigate trolley, Light Rail Vehicle (LRV), passenger and employee accidents/incidents.
6) Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be able to complete detailed written accident and incident reports.
7) Responsible for monitoring and reporting any potential safety or customer service issue at all appropriate rail facilities, including but not limited to, signals, railways, station platforms, structures, and equipment.
8) Independent judgment is required in solving problems related to the safe and efficient operations and during potential emergencies on the mainline and at station platforms.
9) May be called upon to operate light rail vehicles and to provide support in other areas of CATS during emergencies and special events.
10) Supervises Train Operators assigned to light rail vehicle operation.
11) Supervises the movement of trains in the rail yards and on the mainline.
12) Monitors the operation of vehicles and performs troubleshooting techniques to determine the nature of rail vehicle defects.
13) Observes arriving and departing rail vehicles for on time performance Ensures proper display of visual signage, exterior and interior vehicle defects.
14) Responds to emergency conditions on mainline, station platforms and to all rail facilities as required.
15) Electrically and manually operates rail-switches and other systems as required.
16) Provides roving supervision and inspection of the rail and streetcar line sys
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|About Company||Indian Railways (IR) is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) route. Routes are electrified with 25 KV AC electric traction while thirty three percent of them are double or multi-tracked. Indian Railway (IR) runs more than 20,000 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,349 stations across India. The trains have a five-digit numbering system. Mail or express trains, the most common types, run at an average speed of 50.6 kilometres per hour (31.4 mph). In the freight segment, IR runs more than 9,200 trains daily. The average speed of freight trains is around 24 kilometres per hour (15 mph)|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|