0 - 1 Years
Delhi, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi
Company- Indian Railways
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 10th Pass with Police Verification Report
Salary- 11000/- to 13000/- + Tips + Food + Accommodation
Location- All Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Express Routes
Only Male Candidates Required
Note- Charges Apply
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Design, create and submit menus for special events both large and small, and organize all items needed for delivery and meal preparation.
2) Ensure that all menu items meet the expectation of the customer through advanced tastings and practice runs.
3) Organize and source all ingredients needed for every item on the menu for all events.
4) Finalize menu items and head counts before the event to guarantee your team is prepared for the job.
5) Transport food, tables and other items needed to serve food during an event to ensure that all catering jobs move smoothly and efficiently.
6) Organize the serving of the food after it is prepared in order to keep guests from getting hungry or too full all at once.
7) Assist with clean up after an event to guarantee that no items are left behind to leave a bad image for the company.
8) Manage other individuals, including caterers and servers, to keep the flow in the kitchen moving smoothly and to provide food to an event without problems.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|About Company||Indian Railways (IR) is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) route. Routes are electrified with 25 KV AC electric traction while thirty three percent of them are double or multi-tracked. Indian Railway (IR) runs more than 20,000 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,349 stations across India. The trains have a five-digit numbering system. Mail or express trains, the most common types, run at an average speed of 50.6 kilometres per hour (31.4 mph). In the freight segment, IR runs more than 9,200 trains daily. The average speed of freight trains is around 24 kilometres per hour (15 mph)|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|