0 - 1 Years
Hisar, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak, Sirsa
Bank- State Bank of India
Designation- Branch Relationship Executive (Credit Card)
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 12K to 14K + Incentive
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Candidate have to Attend Walk-in Customer and Apply Credit Card for Them.
2) Getting Contacts from Existing and New Customers.
3) Deliver Monthly Sales Target of Accounts Through Partner Branches.
4) Approval Rate.
5) Manage Relationship with Branch Staff/branch Head to Leverage the Branch Customer.
6) Resolve Customer Queries and Complaints.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc|
State Bank Of india
|About Company||The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public Sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.|
|Contact Person||Mrs. Anjali Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Upstairs of Tribune Office, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Rohtak|