0 - 1 Years
Bank- AU Small Finance Bank Limited
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum Graduate with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 18000/- In hand
Location- All Over In Haryana
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Handle customers and their financial transactions through bank clerical functions.
2) Serve as primary point of contact to bank customers.
3) Answer and respond to bank customers’ inquiries on financial transactions.
4) Process and accept deposits and loan payments from bank customers.
5) Make payments to bank customers after checking and validating customers’ signatures on checks.
6) Check the availability of funds before making payments to customers.
7) Prepare and record all deposits and payments into the bank’s computer systems.
8) Educate customers on bank products and services.
9) Assist administrative department in their tasks.
10) Perform physical verification of cash at the end of the day and reconcile with banking records.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com|
AU SMALL FINANCE BANK Limited
|About Company||Started in 1996 as Au Financiers, AU Small Finance Bank Limited has a long standing track record of over two decades of being a retail focused and customer centric institution serving the underbanked and unbanked masses of North, West and Central India. AU Bank offers comprehensive suite of asset and liability product and services under Retail and Wholesale Bank. AU Bank's Retail Loan offerings include Wheels Loan, Secured Business Loans to MSME & SME, Gold Loan, Agri-SME Loans whereas as part of wholesale bank, the bank offers NBFC Loans, Real Estate Group Loans and Business Banking Loans. On the Liability side, AU Bank offers Current Account, Savings Account, Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits and transaction banking services. In addition, AU Bank is also offering Locker services and Third Party products like General Insurance and Life Insurance.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Upstairs of The Tribune Office, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Near Sonipat Stand- 124001.|