0 - 1 Years
Delhi, , , , North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi
Bank- State Bank of India (3rd Party)
designation- Telesales Executive
eligibility Criteria- Minimum 12th and Graduate duties & Responsibilities-
1) to Identify and Convert the Opportunities for Cross Selling (banking Product) On Customer's Call.
2) Making Outbound Call to Prospective Clients, Explain Product and Services for Generating Appointments for Business Development Team.
3) Ability to Develop & Maintain Positive Working Relationship with Client Follow Ups.
4) Generate Leads/prospects Over the Phone.
5) Send Mailers, Maintain Complete Database & Reports.
6) Candidate Should have a Positive Attitude & Should Be Goal Oriented.
7) Candidate Should have Good Communications & Convincing Skills.
8) Excellent Conversational and Customer Service.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc|
State Bank Of india
|About Company||The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public Sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Corporation is ranked 216th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations as of 2017. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|