0 - 1 Years
Designation- Back Office
Eligibility Criteria- Graduation+Computer Knowledge
Salary- 18,300/- Per Month CTC (In Hand-16,000/-)
*The back office executive can be found behind the scenes at any organization. They provide management support of all types and help to simplify front office production, which could be called the face of the company. The front office is where staff engages in public contact, meetings, interviews, communications, etc. But their production would be stunted without the back office executive.
*A back office executive manages the administrative team of a business. They can work directly with business clients in a B2B relations, or engage directly with B2C customers. If the later, you can normally see these agents working out of streamlined call centers.
*Back office skills are administrative-based skills. They include data management and entry; projects and claims processing; market trends and behavior analysis; market research; and finance and accounting responsibilities. Additional back office skills tie to information technology (IT) and human resources.
*Back office technology or technologies are those that relate to the support systems that keep front office production afloat. The technology used will vary from back office function to function; for instance, back office data entry employees would likely use different software/tools than back office finance employees.
NOTE- CHARGES APPLY
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
HDFC BANK, AXIS BANK, ICICI BANK
|About Company||HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands. It provides a number of products and services which includes Wholesale banking, Retail banking, Treasury, Auto (car) Loans, Two Wheeler Loans, Personal loans, Loan Against Property and Credit Cards. Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 3,703 branches, 13,814 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 55,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.31 trillion (US$18 billion) (as on March 31, 2018). It sells financial services to large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters and promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies, and individual investors among others.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|