0 - 1 Years
Eligibility:- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 30,600/- to 34,000/-Per Month
(Food & Accommodation Provided By Company)
Timing- 10Hrs+2Hrs Daily Overtime
1) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
2) Signals coworkers to facilitate moving product, during processing.
3) Measures amount of ingredients, length of extruded article, or work to ensure conformance to specifications.
4) Replaces damaged or worm equipment parts.
5) Foreman are in charge of all the workers at a construction site
6) They have to assign shifts and responsibilities to all workers according to their capabilities
7) They have to make sure all the employees have to necessary tools for work
8) They have to keep a copy of the blue print of the building with themselves and ensure all work is going according to the plan
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com|
|About Company||Construction is the process of constructing a building or infrastructure. Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a designated purchaser, while construction typically takes place on location for a known client. Construction as an industry comprises six to nine percent of the gross domestic product of developed countries.Construction starts with planning, design, and financing; it continues until the project is built and ready for use. Large-scale construction requires collaboration across multiple disciplines. A project manager normally manages the job, and a construction manager, design engineer, construction engineer or architect supervises it. Those involved with the design and execution must consider zoning requirements, environmental impact of the job, scheduling, budgeting, construction-site safety, availability and transportation of building materials, logistics, inconvenience to the public caused by construction delays and bidding. Large construction projects are sometimes referred to as megaprojects.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|