0 - 1 Years
Eligibility:- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 30,600/- to 34,000/-Per Month
(Food & Accommodation Provided By Company)
Timing- 10Hrs+2Hrs Daily Overtime
1) Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
2) Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
3) Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
4) Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
5) Professional painters must have a keen knowledge of color theory.
6) While color selection is ultimately up to the customer, painters must be able to advise clients and understand how to create the appearance their customers seek. They may use varnish, oil or paint additives to derive specific colors and textures. They may also use special techniques to provide decorative and faux finishes. These finishes often require the use of washes, glazes and layering.
7) Professional painters may also use techniques such as sponging, distressing, stippling and color blocking to create effects for their clients.
Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
8) Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
9) Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
10) Determines work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com|
|About Company||Construction is the process of constructing a building or infrastructure. Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a designated purchaser, while construction typically takes place on location for a known client. Construction as an industry comprises six to nine percent of the gross domestic product of developed countries.Construction starts with planning, design, and financing; it continues until the project is built and ready for use. Large-scale construction requires collaboration across multiple disciplines. A project manager normally manages the job, and a construction manager, design engineer, construction engineer or architect supervises it. Those involved with the design and execution must consider zoning requirements, environmental impact of the job, scheduling, budgeting, construction-site safety, availability and transportation of building materials, logistics, inconvenience to the public caused by construction delays and bidding. Large construction projects are sometimes referred to as megaprojects.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|