Urgent Hiring For Sales Department

0 - 1 Years

Faridabad, Gurgaon

Job Description

Designation- Sales Department
Eligibility:-12th Pass, With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 12,000/- Per Month+Incentive+PF+ESI
Location- Faridabad, Gurgaon

Role & responsibilities :

1- Creating value to the product and service
2- Building Brands and Deployment plan
3- Development relationships with customer and channel partners
4- Good Customer service and communicating benefits
5- Identification of the Return of Investment and shareholder value
6- New Strategic Marketing plan set up with modification required from time to time as per market trends


Salary 1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
Industry Sales/Marketing
Work Experience 0 - 1 Years
Qualification Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed

Key Skills

Sales marketing business development

Company Profile

Company Name


About Company HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd. and ERGO International AG, a Germany-based company that is part of the Munich Re Group. HDFC holds 51 per cent, and ERGO the other 49 per cent. The firm operates in 101 Indian cities with over 127 branches and 2,000 plus staff members.
Contact Person Mr. Mandeep Sharma
Address L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi
Mobile 7027775743
Email ID Psgroup.Sharma@Gmail.Com

Jobs by Location