0 - 1 Years
Department Name- Railway Department
Designation- Housekeeping Supervisor
Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass
Salary- 15,000/- Per Month
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.
5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
Old Delhi Railway Station
|About Company||Old Delhi or Purani Dilli was founded as a walled city of Delhi, India, founded as Shahjahanabad in 1639, when Shah Jahan, the Mughal emperor at the time, decided to shift the Mughal capital from Agra. The construction of the city was completed in 1648, and it remained the capital of the Mughal Empire until its fall in 1857,when th e British Raj took over a paramount power in India. It was once filled with mansions of nobles and members of the royal court, along with elegant mosques and gardens. Today, despite having become extremely crowded and dilapidated, it still serves as the symbolic heart of metropolitan Delhi. Upon the 2012 trifurcation of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Old Delhi became administered by the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|