0 - 1 Years
Department Name- Indian Railway
Designation- Computer Operator
Eligibility: 12th Pass With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 15,000/- Per Month CTC
Location- Nizamuddin, Tughlakabad
1) Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
2) Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
3) Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
4) Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
5) Read job set-up instructions to determine equipment to be used, order of use, material such as disks and paper to be loaded, and control settings.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A|
|About Company||Indian Railways (IR) is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with 121,407 kilometres (75,439 mi) of total track over a 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) route. Forty nine percent of the routes are electrified with 25 KV AC electric traction while thirty three percent of them are double or multi-tracked. IR runs more than 20,000 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,349 stations across India. The trains have a five-digit numbering system. Mail or express trains, the most common types, run at an average speed of 50.6 kilometres per hour (31.4 mph). In the freight segment, IR runs more than 9,200 trains daily. The average speed of freight trains is around 24 kilometres per hour (15 mph). As of March 2017, IR's rolling stock consisted of 277,987 freight wagons, 70,937 passenger coaches and 11,452 locomotives. IR owns locomotive and coach-production facilities at several locations in India. The world's eighth-largest employer, it had 1.308 million employees as of March 2017.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|