0 - 1 Years
Post- Air Ticketing
Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 16,000/- to 22,000/- (Domestic)
22,000/- to 28,000/- (International)
Duties & Responsibilities:-
1) Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
2) Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
3) Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
4) Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
5) Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
6) Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
7) Sells travel insurance.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|About Company||SpiceJet Ltd is India's best low cost airline, delivering the lowest air fares with the highest consumer value. The company operates 119 flights daily to 18 cities, namely Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bagdogra, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Goa, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Srinagar, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam. Spicejet Ltd was incorporated in the year 1984 with the name Genius Leasing Finance and Investment Company Ltd. In the year 1993, the company ventured into domestic aviation operations under technical partnership with Deutsche Lufthansa AG. In the year 1994, the name of the company was changed from MG Express to ModiLuft Ltd. In June 1994, the company entered into a management agreement with Lufthansa to manage their entire Airline operations.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|