0 - 1 Years
Post- Computer Operator
Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass With Basic Knowledge Of Computer Typing Speed- 35Wpm.
Salary- 10,000/- to 12,000/- Per Month
1) Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
2) Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
3) Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
4) Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
5) Read job set-up instructions to determine equipment to be used, order of use, material such as disks and paper to be loaded, and control settings.
6) Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|About Company||A showroom is a large space used to display products or show entertainment. Kartell showroom in Via Turati, Milan, Italy A showroom is a large space used to display products for sale, such as automobiles, furniture, appliances, carpet or apparel. It is a retail store of a company in which products are on sale in a space created by their brand or company. A showroom can also be a space for wholesale buyers to view fashion merchandise for sale in their retail stores. The world's most famous locations for a showroom, generally in the form of a cluster, are the Champs Elysees in Paris or Merchandise Mart in Chicago, One of the world's largest showrooms is the 35,000 square metres (380,000 sq ft) BMW showroom in Abu Dhabi.The biggest collection of showrooms is a 216,000-square-metre (2,330,000 sq ft) car showroom in Istanbul called Autopia Europia.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor,Upstairs of Tribune, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Rohtak-124001|