0 - 1 Years
Post- Loan Officer
Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 10,000/- Per Month +Attractive Incentive Slab
Job Duties and Tasks for: \\"Loan Officer\\"
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants\\' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants\\' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
6) Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
8) Compute payment schedules.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
Direct Sales Agency (DSA) Bank
|About Company||Banking Direct Selling Agent/Representative is branch management and in-branch services, teller and platform services, financial product sales, customer services, and management of lending risk to retail customer base. He builds a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals. A typical job description for the Banking Direct Selling Agent Representative role may include: 1. Develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls. 2. Interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the bank’s products and services. 3. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. 4. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Upstairs of The Tribune Office, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Near Sonipat Stand|