0 - 1 Years
Post- Packing Staff
Eligibility: Minimum 10th With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 9,000/- Per Month(8Hours)+Over Time
Job Duties and Tasks for: Packer and Packager
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
7) Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com|
|About Company||The automobile industry is a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles, some of them[which?] are called automakers. It is one of the world's largest economic sectors by revenue. The automotive industry does not include industries dedicated to the maintenance of automobiles following delivery to the end-user, such as automobile repair shops and motor fuel filling stations. The word automotive was coined[by whom?] from Greek autos (self), and Latin motivus (of motion) to refer to any form of self-powered vehicle. This term, as proposed by Elmer Sperry [need quotation to verify] (1860-1930), first came into use with reference to automobiles in 1898.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor,Upstairs of Tribune, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Rohtak-124001|