Company- ForceFox Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Designation- Trainee Engineer
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum Diploma, B.E, B.Tech
All Electronics Branches.
Salary- 10000/- to 12000/- During 3 Months of Training after that salary increased 15000/- to 20000/-
Location- Delhi NCR
Only Fresher candidate can apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) To carry out any work as required by the company.
2) To cultivate and maintain a professional image at all times.
3) Behave in a professional manner.
4) Have a positive and good attitude towards the company providing the training; to all levels of its staff, to their colleagues, and to their 'work'.
5) Be part of the productive process within the framework of being trained.
6) Use their intellectual and analytical abilities to further their development in the engineering profession.
7) Identify how they can complement their formal training by self-help.
8) Help develop their initiative and their innovative skills.
9) Be able to retrieve and use relevant information.
10) Use their diagnostic skills to identify problems and offer possible solutions.
11) To develop a natural inquisitive sense and 'question' 'why' and 'how' things are done, with the aim of improving procedures and thus productivity.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Key Skills||Trainee Engineering|
ForceFox Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||ForceFox is a new state of the art mobile manufacturing & assembling plants established at Kundli,Industrial Area,Sonepat,Haryana. ForceFox is incorporated Under Companies act 2013 vides CIN: -U32107HR2016PTC057851. ForceFox specializes in Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS). The company has been formed to support flagship programmed of the Government of India the “The Digital India” with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|