Company- Indian Railways
job Type- Contract Bases, 5 Years Contract
designation- Ticketing Executive
qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
location- Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Delhi
note- Charges Apply.
duties & Responsibilities-
1. Provide Ticketing Services to Corporate Offices and Their Top Management.
2. Sell Traveling Tickets to Passengers in Accordance with Their Requests.
3. Make Reservations and Book Travel Tickets for Customers and Guests.
4. Book Bulk Tickets for Package Tours.
5. Provide Tourists with Travel Information and Ticket Booking Details.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Ticketing reservation|
|About Company||Indian Railways (IR) is India's national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) route. Routes are electrified with 25 kV AC electric traction while thirty three percent of them are double or multi-tracked. Indian Railway (IR) runs more than 20,000 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,349 stations across India.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|