Company- Telecom Company
Designation- Software Developer
Qualification- Minimum BCA with Good Communication Skills
Salary- Upto 23K CTC
Location- Delhi NCR
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
2. Testing and evaluating new programs.
3. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
4. Writing and implementing efficient code.
5. Determining operational practicality.
6. Developing quality assurance procedures.
7. Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
8. Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
9. Training users.
10.Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Telecom|
|Key Skills||Software Development|
|About Company||A telephone company, also known as a telco, telephone service provider, or telecommunications operator, is a kind of communications service provider (CSP) (more precisely a telecommunications service provider or TSP) that provides telecommunications services such as telephony and data communications access. Many telephone companies were at one time government agencies or privately owned but state-regulated monopolies. The government agencies are often referred to, primarily in Europe, as PTTs (postal, telegraph and telephone services).|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|