Designation- Security Guard
Eligibility:- 12th Pass with Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 31,950/- to 39,050/- Per Month
Timing- 8 Hours+2 Hour overtime (Total duty 10 hr with 1hr break)
(Food Or Accommodation Provided By Company )
1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
NOTE- CHARGES APPLY
(Passport Is Mandatory)
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Defence Forces / Security Forces|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Key Skills||Fresher Trainee Security Guard|
|About Company||The electronics factory, especially meaning consumer electronics, emerged in the 20th century and has now become a global industry worth billions of dollars. Contemporary society uses all manner of electronic devices built in automated or semi-automated factories operated by the industry. Products are assembled from integrated circuits, principally by photolithography of printed circuit boards. The size of the industry and the use of toxic materials, as well as the difficulty of recycling has led to a series of problems with electronic waste. International regulation and environmental legislation has been developed in an attempt to address the issues.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
(219)Fresher / TraineeView More