Post- Security Guard
Eligibility Criteria: 12th Pass Good Looking, Average English
Salary- 15,000/- to 18,000/- Per Month
Duties & Responsibilities:-
1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Key Skills||security management|
|About Company||The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Bahadurgarh, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon and Noida in the National Capital Region of India. By far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro it is the world's 9th longest metro system and 16th largest by ridership.The network consists of eight colour-coded regular lines, running 327 kilometres (203 mi) serving 236 stations.The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs. In 2017-18, the Delhi Metro had an average daily ridership of 2.53 million passengers and a cumulative ridership of 0.926 billion passengers yearly.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|