Company- Jindal Intellicom Limited
Designation- Outbound Sales Representative
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 15K to 24K + Incentive
Shift- Day Shift, 6 Day Working
Male / Female Both Eligible.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads.
2. Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email.
3. Market Research to develop warm leads.
4. Vet lead list for warm and cold leads.
5. Identify prospects that fit the target demographic.
6. Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
7. Up sell additional products as need arises.
8. Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
9. Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders.
10.Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders.
11.Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals.
12.Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||sales marketing|
Jindal Intellicom Limited
|About Company||Jindal Intellicom Limited is a global technology, analytics, and custom solutions company committed to optimising value for our clients and their businesses. The company was initially founded in 2000 to develop ‘intelligence’, share best practices, and develop customised solutions for business problems for the various entities within the Jindal Group.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|