Company- Security Company in India
Designation- Sales Managers
Qualification- Minimum Graduate with Strong Flair for Sales
Salary- (15000/- to 40000/-) + Mobile + Incentive + Annual Bonus
Location- Delhi NCR
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
2. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
3. Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
5. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||sales marketing|
Security Company in India
|About Company||A private security company is a business corporation, which provides armed and unarmed security services and expertise to private and public clients. Private security companies are defined by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics as companies primarily engaged in providing guard and patrol services, such as bodyguard, guard dog, parking security and security guard services. Many of them will even provide advanced special operations services if the client demands it. Examples of services provided by these companies include the prevention of unauthorized activity or entry, traffic regulation, access control, and fire and theft prevention and detection. These services can be broadly described as the protection of personnel and/or assets. Other security services such as roving patrol, bodyguard, and guard dog services are also included, but are a very small portion of the industry. The private security industry is rapidly growing, currently there are 2 million full-time security workers in the United States and this number is expected to increase by 21% percent through 2020. Making the security industry a $100 billion a year industry, with projected growth to $200 billion by 2010.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|