Bank- SBI Bank
Designation- Sales Executive (Credit Card)
Qualification- Minimum Graduation with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 12K to 20K + PF + ESIC + Incentive
* Both Male & Female Candidates Can Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Maintain and Develop Good Relationship with Customers Through Personal Contact or Meetings or Via Telephone Etc.
2. Must Act as a Bridge Between the Company and Its Current Market and Future Markets.
3. Display Efficiency in Gathering Market and Customer Info to Enable Negotiations Regarding Variations in Prices, Delivery and Customer Specifications to Their Managers.
4. Help Management in Forthcoming Products and Discuss On Special Promotions.
5. Review Their Own Performance and Aim At Exceeding Their Targets.
6. Record Sales and Order Information and Report the Same to the Sales Department.
7. Provide Accurate Feedback On Future Buying Trends to Their Respective Employers.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|About Company||The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|