Company- Duratuf Glass Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Designation- Quality Engineer
Qualification- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Salary- 15K + Overtime + Meal
Location- Bahadurgarh (Delhi NCR)
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
2. Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
3. Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
4. Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
5. Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
6. Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
7. Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
8. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Quality Engineering|
Duratuf Glass Industries Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||Established in 1992 in Bhadhurgarh, near Delhi, DGI is India’s leading flat and curved glass producer. We supply glass and glazing products to the automotives, security,bulletproof cars and architectural buildings both in India and Abroad under the brand name of DURATUF and DURASAFE. Duratuf Glass Industries is a Private Limited Company which is a conglomerate of four manufacturing units, One in Haryana, Two in Delhi and One in Bangalore. Mr. N.C. Gupta is the promoter and Managing Director of the company. He is a technical graduate and possesses a fine blend of techno-commercial accumenship. He is the anchor in bringing up the unit from “Nothing to something”. Ever aware of the Indian and Sub Continent market, Duratuf Glass Industries (P) Ltd. Has followed a continuous program of innovation and expansion, embracing all aspects of glass processing, and specially the need of energy efficient glasses to combat the harsh climatic environment.|
|Contact Person||Mrs. Anjali Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Upstairs of Tribune Office, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Rohtak|