Company- Air India SATS
Designation- Passenger Service Agent (PSA)
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Location- Delhi Airport T3
Note- Passport Mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Greeting and checking passenger documentation.
2. To check passengers in using a computer based system, issuing boarding cards and baggage labels.
3. Process passengers at the boarding gate.
4. Apply airline regulations which may involve charging excess baggage or upselling.
5. Adhere and apply strict security and safety regulations.
6. Effectively assist passengers with their experience travelling through the airport.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Passenger Service customer handling customer care|
Air India SATS
|About Company||AISATS is the premier airport services company in India. We are driven by our passion to provide world class airport services in ground and cargo handling that exceed customers' expectation. Our employees, partners and associates are able to perform to their full potential, creating sustainable value to stakeholders. AISATS recognises and honours its social and environmental responsibilities in the localities where it operates.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|