Bank- HDFC Bank
Designation- Office Coordinator
Qualification- Graduate with Good Communication Skills
Location- Jhandewalan, Rani Bagh Delhi
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
2. Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
3. Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
4. Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office.
5. Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
6. Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
7. Deal with customer complaints or issues.
8. Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Office Coordination|
|About Company||HDFC Bank Limited (Housing Development Finance Corporation) is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 88,253 permanent employees as of 31 March 2018 and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|