Company- Ministry of Department
Job Type- Contract Bases, 3 to 5 Years Contract
Designation- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 15K to 20K CTC
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Physical Maintenance of Records of the Section.
2. General Cleanliness & Upkeep of the Section/unit.
3. Carrying of Files & other Papers Within the Building.
4. Photocopying, Sending of Fax Etc.
5. other Non-clerical Work in the Section/unit.
6. Assisting in Routine Office Work like Diary, Despatch Etc., Including On Computer
7. Delivering of Dak (outside the Building).
8. Opening & Closing of Rooms.
9. Cleaning of Rooms.
10. the Dusting of Furniture Etc.
11. Upkeep of Parks, Lawns, Potted Plants Etc.
12. Any other Work Assigned By the Superior Authority.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|Key Skills||Multi Tasking Staff|
Ministry Of Department
|About Company||A ministry is a governmental organisation, headed by a minister, that is meant to manage a specific sector of public administration. Governments may have differing numbers and types of ministries, but the Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary notes that all states have (often under varying names) a Ministry of Interior, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Ministry of Defense (which may be divided into ministries for land, naval, and air forces), a Ministry of Justice and a Ministry of Finance. A Ministry of Education or similar is also commonly present. Ministries are usually immediate subdivisions of the cabinet (the executive branch of the government), and subordinate to its chief executive who is called prime minister, chief minister, president, minister-president or (federal) chancellor.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|