Company- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Job Type- Contract Base
Designation- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 14000 CTC
Location- Delhi NCR
Age Limit- 18 to 35 Years
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Physical Maintenance of Records of the Section.
2. General Cleanliness & Upkeep of the Section/unit.
3. Carrying of Files & other Papers Within the Building.
4. Photocopying, Sending of Fax Etc.
5. other Non-clerical Work in the Section/unit.
6. Assisting in Routine Office Work like Diary, Despatch Etc., Including On Computer
7. Delivering of Dak (outside the Building).
8. Opening & Closing of Rooms.
9. Cleaning of Rooms.
10. the Dusting of Furniture Etc.
11. Upkeep of Parks, Lawns, Potted Plants Etc.
12. Any other Work Assigned By the Superior Authority.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|Key Skills||Multi Tasking MTS|
Food Corporation of India
|About Company||The Food Corporation of India is an organization created and run by the Government of India and also run by state Governments. Its top official is designated as Chairman. It was started in 1965 with its Initially headquartered at Chennai. Later this was moved to New Delhi. It also has regional centers in the capitals of the states. Important regions of the state also serve as district centers.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|